♥jann <body>
♥Jann

I love stars


WEITING

Facebook

Add me on facebook now!
Ong Wei Ting

Create Your Badge

Twitter

Follow tweetweiting on Twitter

Advertisement

PLEASE CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT


Since 24 July 2009
Tagboard



Links

Class/Club
6FAITH
1E3
HomeRoom'06
XIAO BU DING
Friends
RAI

PAULINE TEO

WEI BIN


Lost for words.
Sunday, April 17, 2011


My tweets are abstract. Sometimes, when i looked back or re-read what I wrote on my blogs or what I've tweeted, I don't understand what was I writing...

Things didn't went well since weeks ago. I was supposed to head down to Singapore Biennale today (or yesterday) but apparently my friend whom promised to accompany me said he didn't know he promised. I really wonder if he received messages I sent to him. I felt.. stupid. did he break his promise? To be frank, I don't know. But if an 'okay' signifies a promise to you (just like it signifies to me), then I think, he really did break a promise.

I just feel that we are no longer close anymore.. I can no longer think or feel what's on his mind. Our msn conversation has became meaningless... worthless to continue or even to begin.

I always find myself getting pissed off at him cause he could tweet using his mobile phone, but failed to reply my messages sometimes. Tell me... assure me that it's alright to get pissed off at someone like him.

A few weeks ago, I found two of my friends (hm and ivy) went to Universal Studio. I was supposed to meet with hm for a swim. When I called her, she said she wasn't free as she was meeting her friends (apparently I know her 'friends' as well)... When I saw the photos on facebook, my heart just sank.. I never thought that I was so insignificant in their eyes. or should I say.. I've never learned to believe that. Shouldn't she call me the day before? Why didn't she ask me out? Why am I so insignificant?

--------------------------------

I'm a stronger person today. I'm no longer sad over him (but I'm still sad over hm and Ivy).. I realised I don't really have any close friend(s) in Nanyang anymore. But it's okay.. it's alright, I think. I don't know why but I'm back to blogging again... But anyway, I gotta rush out the following before hitting the sack tonight... (or tml morning haha):
1. Art Video
2. GP Research
3. Econs Essay
4. Art Worksheet
.......
5. Physics tutorial