♥jann <body>
♥Jann

I love stars


WEITING

Facebook

Add me on facebook now!
Ong Wei Ting

Create Your Badge

Twitter

Follow tweetweiting on Twitter

Advertisement

PLEASE CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT


Since 24 July 2009
Tagboard



Links

Class/Club
6FAITH
1E3
HomeRoom'06
XIAO BU DING
Friends
RAI

PAULINE TEO

WEI BIN


I have less than 3 months to A levels
Saturday, August 13, 2011


It's already August, and I'm just about to feel all tense up for A'level. Up till now, I can't believe that I am taking A; I am a student from a Junior College. Never in my life did I expect myself to do good enough for a JC. Never. I was expecting myself to enter a Poly. Nevertheless, I guess god had a better plan for me and since I could try out JC, why not? Jc has been treating me good, from receiving scholarship to UOB. I was just on luck. Now, I'm afraid to know if i had use up my luck. I'm serious. I realised I haven't been putting in enough effort for all my subjects, not even for art.

Hey, are you really a JC student preparing for A level? I am disgusted by my own action. Taking today as an example, I went to watch 'Horrible Bosses' with Pauline and Jing Yi instead of doing my art in the MAC Lab. Alright, I guess I should deny myself from receiving ample sleep as a form of punishment.

Why do I feel that whatever I say is to try to fit into the society?
Why am I always so afraid of facing strangers?
Why can't I be bubbly, vivacious, upbeat?
Why can't I be like other people who have no problem making friends with others?
I don't really like it when I always feel so awkward and feel like escaping.
But I guess that's me. When I'm outspoken and could make friends easily, then it's no longer wei ting.

This week's target:
Finished up filming
finished up prepboards.
GO!