♥jann <body>
♥Jann

I love stars


WEITING

Facebook

Add me on facebook now!
Ong Wei Ting

Create Your Badge

Twitter

Follow tweetweiting on Twitter

Advertisement

PLEASE CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT


Since 24 July 2009
Tagboard



Links

Class/Club
6FAITH
1E3
HomeRoom'06
XIAO BU DING
Friends
RAI

PAULINE TEO

WEI BIN


Sunday, September 23, 2012


May I have the honor to be angry at my own parents?

As I was thinking of how to continue this piece of post, I was interrupted by another trend of thought.. what if it was my daughter who blogs about this?

who or whom? I hate this. I don't even know if i have used it correctly.

So many things to do. Research on the courses which Universities. Ask about premedical courses and Art. Ask about the pre-requesities. Ask about submitting SAT late. After all these... Do portfolio.. Submit portfolio. Do more research.. Write personal statements. Study POA for fws. study English. study Math. Stab myself.

So many books to read .. so many reading materials. So many shows to watch. So many projects. So many planning. I have the time but I am not exactly using it wisely. hell.

-----

I am so pissed off at myself... about having the thought to speak to C when I felt really pissed off at my Parents..Worse still, I put the thoughts into action. Wow or wow?