♥jann <body>
♥Jann

I love stars


WEITING

Facebook

Add me on facebook now!
Ong Wei Ting

Create Your Badge

Twitter

Follow tweetweiting on Twitter

Advertisement

PLEASE CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT


Since 24 July 2009
Tagboard



Links

Class/Club
6FAITH
1E3
HomeRoom'06
XIAO BU DING
Friends
RAI

PAULINE TEO

WEI BIN


Thursday, May 31, 2012


So I received a SMS from E and it really makes me worry for the entire day. Shit.

Monday 28May:
Artgrain (2 to 4.30pm) -stayed till 5.30 though
It was a clay workshop and I got to teach two kids - Audrey and Shane

Tuesday 29May:
Artgrain (2 to 4.30pm)
Left at 7 for P1 and P2 tuition.

Wednesday 30May (yesterday):
Went to starbucks to study Econs and read 'The Notebook' by Nicholas Sparks
Ate: 100 bowls of rice, Soya milk, Soya ice cream, Peanut butter stack, Mos Burger, Bar chor Mee

Thursday 31May (Today):
Went starbucks again to give venusa tuition, had dinner @ Mos burger with Valerie, Shana, Venusa, Jolie and Vivian.
Saw a handsome and cute mixed-blood JC dude at starbucks...

Schedule for the next few days:
Friday 1June:
Transfer money to my bank
9am to 12- give tuition to Venusa
rush to parkway for interview
2.30pm- interview
4.30pm- meet Jean to sign up for scuba diving

Saturday 2June:
8am-12- Photoshoot
Rush to Bedok
2 to 3.30pm- Art
Rush to Plaza Singapura
5pm: Movie with Jingyi and Jerrold
Dinner

Sunday 3June:
1. settle Uni shit
2. visit Artfriend
3. Meet PAN
pretty free since I have sacked my Swimming Coach. Guess I will be spending my entire day at the pool then.

Monday 4June:
Artgrain (2 to 6pm)
Sec one Math tuition + collect fees

Tuesday 5June:
Artgrain (2 to 6pm)
P1 + 2 tuition

Wednesday 6June:
Artgrain (2 to 6pm)
FREE

Thursday 7June:
p1 & 2 tuition
go through their show and tell + filming

Friday 8June:
ITE ART LESSON

Saturday 9June:
Art @ Bedok (2 to 3.30pm)

Sunday 10June:
-