♥jann <body>
♥Jann

I love stars


WEITING

Facebook

Add me on facebook now!
Ong Wei Ting

Create Your Badge

Twitter

Follow tweetweiting on Twitter

Advertisement

PLEASE CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT


Since 24 July 2009
Tagboard



Links

Class/Club
6FAITH
1E3
HomeRoom'06
XIAO BU DING
Friends
RAI

PAULINE TEO

WEI BIN


Hurtful
Wednesday, July 4, 2012


It was early in the morning. Most Students were settled down for the assembly which was going to commence in 5-10 minutes or so.
I took a glance at that teacher. Colourful Checkered shirt. Ever since school reopened, I realized that his 'attitude' towards me has changed. He never fails to remind me of my 'fat thumb' incident.
It took place on the day where I was stalking the 'interesting teachers' on FB. He, whose name is so common that it just wasn't right that I won't be able to remember. Perhaps he is aware of his popularity in school, his Facebook account was privatized. All I could view was his profile pic which showed a frontal shot of him, with a young lady lying on his chest.

Girlfriend.

My finger swiped the Facebook page to the menu page before moving to the home button. As I returned to FB, my fat thumb just had to sit at the upmost right side of my phone... Hitting so accurately on the 'add as friend' button.

Fat thumbbb

Just as I was being reminded about the incident, he looked up and we had eye contact. That moment felt internality. It was like time has frozen for us. Sheer awkward moment though.

Shucks. Did he see the Facebook friend request which 'I' send? Sucks to have fat thumb.

I guess I looked away. Bad decision.
It was as if I have done something wrong and is feeling guilty. Worse still, bring caught for looking at him.

While waiting for assembly to commence, I was
'I hope you understand that your role in this school is just to do relief teaching.'- Mr C.

That was the re