♥jann <body>
♥Jann

I love stars


WEITING

Facebook

Add me on facebook now!
Ong Wei Ting

Create Your Badge

Twitter

Follow tweetweiting on Twitter

Advertisement

PLEASE CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT


Since 24 July 2009
Tagboard



Links

Class/Club
6FAITH
1E3
HomeRoom'06
XIAO BU DING
Friends
RAI

PAULINE TEO

WEI BIN


My favourite/must-watch movies
Thursday, February 9, 2012


Les Choristes

Taken

I am Sam

Inception

My sister's keeper

A walk to remember

The notebook

500 days of summer

127 hours

Kaiji (I have only watched kaiji 1, but it seems like youtube only have part 2.. so yup... anyway, if you want to feel smarter after watching a movie, this is perfect for you.)

The lovely bones
Do check out the book as well. It's beautifully written.

Going to watch this tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of my favourites too ;)


CHINESE MOVIES

Jackie Chan's movies are classic. So here's Little Big Soldier for you

If I had to recommend a local movie, I would recommend this. Kidnapper by Kelvin Tong

Connected

Shinjuku incident

Perhaps Love

Red cliff (Both 1 and 2 are a must-watch!)

Perfect two

Korea: The Man from nowhere

Found a list of films that I need to watch soon~
http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/features/year-in-review-the-best-foreign-films-of-2011-rhunt.php/all/1