♥jann <body>
♥Jann

I love stars


WEITING

Facebook

Add me on facebook now!
Ong Wei Ting

Create Your Badge

Twitter

Follow tweetweiting on Twitter

Advertisement

PLEASE CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT


Since 24 July 2009
Tagboard



Links

Class/Club
6FAITH
1E3
HomeRoom'06
XIAO BU DING
Friends
RAI

PAULINE TEO

WEI BIN


Love
Monday, February 6, 2012


Cold hard truths:
  • I have never had any boyfriend in my entire life before.
  • I think I might have an angmoh boyfriend. But that's if I get to go overseas to further my studies.
  • IF NOT, my future husband might be a teacher. [OH TOOT]
Have been thinking of the meaning of [love]. How do you know who is ur [Mr Right]? I feel that love grows no matter who that person is. It doesn't matter whether he or she is ur mr/miss right. An example would be our parents. We don't get to choose our parents but we love them. Loving somebody unconditionally perhaps is the one and only key to finding your true love. I hope I make sense... at least to myself.