♥jann <body>
♥Jann

I love stars


WEITING

Facebook

Add me on facebook now!
Ong Wei Ting

Create Your Badge

Twitter

Follow tweetweiting on Twitter

Advertisement

PLEASE CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT


Since 24 July 2009
Tagboard



Links

Class/Club
6FAITH
1E3
HomeRoom'06
XIAO BU DING
Friends
RAI

PAULINE TEO

WEI BIN


A brand new blogskin
Saturday, February 4, 2012


Managed to changed the blogskin and the layout a little. I think I have a fetish of putting my face (relatively big enough to fill up the entire screen) as the layout. haha! Not exactly 'atas' looking despite all the photoshop effect. I might feel 'paiseh' if anyone click into here with me around them. So today was a spend-the-day-alone day and all I can say is that I truly enjoy every single moment of it.

I was supposed to meet pan this morning and reached RJC before 12pm today. But I woke up late (cause I slept at 5 or 6am in the morning, yes yes, insomnia) but managed to reach by 12.30pm (before the representative from MICA had to leave at 1pm!). Presented our portfolio to her and had lunch with Mrs Toh who was kind enough to treat us to the cafe in the JC. :)

I think I like Mrs Toh even though I don't exactly agree with some of the things she said. But oh well, people have their own opinion, gotta respect them.

So the lunch stretched all the way till 3pm and I left for Page One Sales at VivoCity. Walked around for 2 hours and all I could get for myself was just an painting book (which costs me $20 :/). I was feeling a little empty and decided to do some shopping. Bought a dress and a sweater. Now I know why there's a term called 'shopping therapy.' I think it does help. But not a lot. Especially why I realised that I have been spending one hundred a day.

you need good food to make you feel better whenever you are sad. That's quite true right? So I headed to Hong Kong Cafe to have my late dinner. But I was again, sad and felt sinful cause I've been planning to go on a strict diet since... Wednesday? But my plan obviously didn't work out.

It's 1.35am now and I need to sleep soon as I'm attending this scholarship tea session at 10am to 3pm tomorrow. Why on earth did I even sign up for this talk? :(

PS: My posts are already brainless, why did I even choose to put my 'act chio' photos as the layouts? I'm making myself look so bimbotic. sigh.